Friday, August 5, 2011

Come again.

I usually am not one to gloat about events in my life, especially moving. I have moved eleven times within 18years. I have also been to Ten different schools. Now, as you can tell i am not a fan of moving. I'll admit every time i move the thought of starting over can be exciting. But the last few times, I have been dreading it. I try hard to keep a positive mind & to be quite honest I don't want to tell people! There is this feeling deep inside of me that is screaming to tell someone about this though. So here you go bloggers, I am confiding in you to keep this is a secret. Since i don't really know who actually reads this. I am moving,,,for the 12th time. This time i am venturing off to Houston, Texas! Why texas you might ask?! The answer:; my mothers Job.  It really is such an incredible miracle. My mom has been praying for this job for over five years. It pays great and has benefits most people would only dream of.
I am stoked for my mom. This is honestly a dream come true for her! But of course i am saddened at the fact that i must say goodbye to the same people for the third time. My life is taking a turn I certainly was not expecting! Now, i am not going to College. I will be going to Beauty School. I will be living closer to the beach, (I've only been to the beach once.) And will be finding out who i currently am.
There you go, you've heard my secret. It has been weighting me down for the past couple of days. I had to tell someone. Someone who wouldn't be sad to hear that i am moving or someone who is persistently telling me to stay. I just needed people to hear what i had to say. So thank you!


Bon Voyage in about a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment