Friday, August 17, 2012

eternity.

Whew, it feels as if it has it been years since I have actually written anything worth while.
I guess not being in school has really taken its toll on me. I have nothing witty or smart to write anymore. Although, I do have a few pictures I need to share from my recent trip to Arizona. Speaking of which, I'd really like to get better at photography. I'm probably the worst at taking pictures at specials events, okay okay, I'm just terrible at remembering that I have my camera with me. And I might also be a little embarrassed to be that "girl" who takes pictures of every little thing. Why, might you ask? I am not fully sure, just a little insecurity I have. It's silly and I keep telling myself to just get over it...but i haven't. In due time I'm sure I'll be better :)

Well, I took a trip to Arizona for my bestfriends wedding. Goodness, she looked absolutely gorgeous! I may have even cried when she walked out of the Mesa Arizona temple. To see how happy she was, ahh, it was such a precious moment.  I felt so happy and blessed to be apart of such an exciting event! One, I know i will never forget. Congrats to the lovely newlyweds!

Randall & Kylee Despain

 (Jazmin, Kylee, Me)



No comments:

Post a Comment